My WORST FEAR is that I’ll never be able to shine in the way I truly want to.

I thought backwards from my current scenario~

Higher Me: “What’s the worst thing that will happen if I don’t pay my car note on time?”

Human Me: “My car will get repossessed.”

Higher me: “what’s the worst thing that will happen if your car is repossessed?”

Human Me: “I won’t have a car to navigate and I’ll have to move back in with my parents.”

Higher Me: “what’s the worst thing that will happen when you move back in with your parents?”

Human Me: “I’ll have to depend on them for rides and then be at my mothers every beck and call.”

Higher Me: “what’s the worst that’ll happen if you depend on them for rides and be at your mother’s every beck and call?”

Human Me: “I won’t be able to be myself and I’ll have to change who I am and give up my desires as payment for my presence in their house.”

Higher Me: “What’s the worst that’ll happen if you change who you are and give up your desires as payment for your presence in their house?”

Human Me: “I won’t be able to live my dreams as myself and travel the world and express my knowledge through talks, design, art, and my overall independence as ME will be thrown away.”

Higher Me: “and what’s the worst that’ll happen…?”

Human Me: “I’ll die unhappy...”


Boom. 

I’m here, experiencing a financial situation that is actually PUSHING me to be even more creative and and expansive and fearless than I’ve ever been. 

My deepest fear is having not said all I could say, learned all I could’ve learned, experienced, and SHINE. 

My deepest fear is that I will be unhappy. 

My deepest fear is being NOT myself. 

My deepest fear is not being loved for who I truly am. 

BOOM. 


Everything in my life is proving this fear wrong. 

I have the greatest partner in the world who loves me in all stages and phases of my Being. 

He is so in understanding that I am evolving everyday and he loves to be here for the ride. 

He loves to ask me questions and binge Netflix with me shows and buy me snacks. 

This man is in my life to show me how absolutely fucking perfect I am no matter what. 

This is the love for me that I dreamt of. 

THIS IS THE LOVE FOR ME THAT I WANT TO HAVE FOR ME. 

This is the love for me that I have for me. 

The more I recognize this and acknowledge it as the truth, the gentler I am to myself and the more loving I am with Him. 

I love myself so much. 

The fear had to be there to show me the opposite end of the spectrum. 

The people I have encountered in my life who have told me that I needed to be different for them to love me WERE MEANT TO BE THERE because how could I have learned my value if the opposite wasn’t put in front of me?!

We are all God represented in different forms and aspects. 

God creates because it wants to experience itself. 

The way God experiences itself is by the creation of other things that are not it so that it may know itself. 

It’s like you must know a mean person to know a nice person. 

If you don’t have one end, how are you gonna know the opposite end?!

Balance. Duality. Polarity. 

It’s all necessary. 

This is helping me release my resentment toward my mother. 

Knowing that her behavior is what it continues to be because I am here to know myself and experience me through the mirrored energy of others. 

Someone’s discomfort is about THEIR DISCOMFORT.

WHY TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY?

because we have been CONDITIONED to think we need to change who we are to sooth others, even though we are literally HURTING OURSELVES when we do it! 

My first teacher instructed me to dim my light so that she could feel comfortable. 

It was only because she wishes to shine bright too, but feels deep fear about it. 

So I learned how to only go “half-way” when I was doing art things, in fear of being “too good” or getting in trouble for standing out and (a lot of the times) outshining my peers. 

I have A LOT TO OFFER. 

Everyday is a creative journey for me and I am living in this realm 24/7. 

THIS is why I am able to give the advice that I give and touch your soul when I speak and tap in to my psychic channel to bring YOU personalized information…

BECAUSE I AM LIVING IT EVERYDAY AND EXPERIENCING MY OWN LIFE CHANGES AND ETERNAL UPGRADES BY THE POWER OF MY OWN BEING. 

I am God. 

I have tapped into my infiniteness and it makes me cry to see all of yours 🥲

You are God too. 

I am happy to know you. 

xx,

K




Comments

Popular Posts