YOUR NATAL CHART IS THE BLUEPRINT TO YOUR EXISTENCE!

just spent a handful of hours with my mother without judgement and in full love the entire time and just learned about all the PHYSICAL patterning I've applied to my body solely based on her own thoughts about HER body that I accepted as mine and thus patterned my entire environment to reflect those same beliefs.

holy shit, life.

HOLY SHIT NON JUDGEMENT IS THE KEY TO ALL THINGS.

holy shit I am me! like...I get to be here...and have MY OWN LIFE!

my own ideas. my own eating choices. my own range of movement.

MY OWN EVERYTHING.

family. wow. patterning. wow.

sincerely,

K the Capricorn, with 6 planets in Capricorn all set in the 4th house of HOME, ROOTS, FAMILY, AND TRADITION.

everything i do i based on me knowing myself, where I come from, and how to create new systems to exist in comfortably AS MYSELF and then encourage you to do the same as it applies to you, your history, your being, and your idea of HOME for you.

the stars DO NOT FUCKING LIE.

i am a reader of the stars.


message me if you're interested in a reading. 

<3



Comments

Popular Posts