Being Present is honestly one of the best discoveries of my entire life

 11:02 pm 01/02/2022

It's like all of my problems and everything i've ever worried about just melts away into the abyss.

I just sat in meditation for 15 minutes with this green facial mask on my face--the instructions are to leave the mask on for 15 minutes until the green turns a hard white and then wash it off, so i figured i'd stack my atomic habits and do them both at the same time.

it was a glorious choice.

I feel so calm and present. so relaxed that i can just burst into tears because of how easeful i feel.

when I'm present, there's no fear or worry or concern...it's just straight beingness and I can choose what I want to do next in each moment with ease.

it's really something else.

And when i start to think about bills or wonder if i "should" be doing something, etc, i remember that those thoughts take me out of the present...so then i drop them and then return to the current moment.

it feels like a really cool game i get to play, awareness.

what a gift.

I've been floating on a cloud all day, really.

More updates on this later, I'm gonna go wash this mask off now.

xx



Comments

Popular Posts